Care organisational modelling & integrated care outcomes
Australia’s disability and aged care principles are experiencing challenges and threats similar to other western countries. With such similarity to Europe and the UK, it is no surprise new ways of operations and care delivery are being developed. A growing population and pressure on funding sources are creating a mixed model of ultimate care for those in need. We are working with Buurtzorg, their inspirations as well as their partner organisations around the world to bring advanced and successful concepts to organisations in Australia looking to make change.
Funding model reviews
Typically many organisations have been built and grown around a stable funding model of;
- Block Funding
- Activity Based Funding
- Fee for Service
- Secondary revenue lines (including interest and rental income)
We work with you to consider your existing model and IT systems giving you leverage to think about fundamental changes to see the opportunities coming.
To transform care environments is difficult and can be long. It can be resource-intensive and requires collaboration from many stakeholders. To achieve positive outcomes in changes to quality care takes time.
Future proof Australia will take you through:
- Care Integration in Practice
- Enabling Integrated Care
- Crossing over boundaries within integrated care
Let’s consider under a Buurtzorg model
How to stay financially viable, and compete against other organisations?
- Make the necessary changes to systems and processes
- Invest in IT, finance, social communication and applicable client management software
- Stay responsive, innovate but yet personal
- Don’t underestimate the size of the change
The future possibilities?
- Update strategy and delivery including social and digital strategy
- Implement new effective daily processes
- Introduce new client management systems, including scheduling and tablets
- Resourced the changes appropriately