NDIS & Buurtzorg Readiness
NDIS & Burtzoorg Readiness considers your organisation’s current situation in terms of readiness to enter a competitive market place, transition capacity and capability to change to a Buurtzorg environment as well as the overall organisational goals.
Intake and the use of Buurtzorg structures
Intake of clients is now a critical role and should be considered a core area within the business and needs to be strategically mapped to budgeting and outcome driven performance indicators for a Buurtzorg environment. Intake is a strategic mix between customer focus delivery and clinical judgments. You need your best staff for the intake and service delivery, they can be the difference between securing new business or losing it.
Funding model reviews
Typically many organisations have been built and grown around a stable funding model of;
- Block Funding
- Activity Based Funding
- Fee for Service
- Secondary revenue lines (including interest and rental income)
which has been managed through organisational systems, process and procedures. We work with you to consider your existing model and IT systems giving you leverage to think about fundamental changes to see the opportunities coming.
Let’s consider under a Buurtzorg model
How to stay financially viable, and compete against other organisations?
- Make the necessary changes to systems and processes
- Invest in IT, finance, social communication and applicable client management software
- Stay responsive, innovate but yet personal
- Don’t underestimate the size of the change
The future possibilities?
- Update strategy and delivery including social and digital strategy
- Implement new effective daily processes
- Introduce new client management systems, including scheduling and tablets
- Resourced the changes appropriately